Sunday, March 6, 2011

stream of my life right now

-A couple weeks ago Owen was diagnosed with the flu at his 4 month check up. At the time he weighed 11 lbs, 15 oz. He has more than doubled his weight. Finally! He was also 25 1/2 inches. The boy is long.

-He rolled from his tummy to his back a few days ago.

-Friday night (3-4-11) we found his first tooth. It's the bottom left. So soon?

-Azlynn wants to join a baton class. She needs something to do for sure!

-I helped my step mom, who is pretty much a hoarder, clean 1 room and 1 bathroom in her house. Well, I actually did all the work. I jumped at the chance when she asked me if I would do it. I found, among other things, ashes of an uncle (yes, I am serious), a pistol in a sock and some silver. It was interesting and I am glad I got to do it.

-Evan is chugging along. I deep cleaned his room just the other day. It was horrible! Horrible. Gross. I found a sweet note to his teacher from him. He really is a sweet boy and I am so thankful.

-Last, but certainly not least. After a long time of trying to get pregnant, one of my best friends is finally going to be a Mommy. I am incredibly excited for her. I am just beside myself with joy for she and her husband. I know that they will be great parents and she will be an awesome Mama. I just can't wait to meet their little person. I plan on being there for her like she was for me- through thick and thin, rain or shine. Huge congratulations to them!!

That's all for now. I am pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment