Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Untitled because my brain is fried

It has been a couple of weeks since Owen has started rolling over. One day he figured it out and has been on a roll (pun intended) since then. He rolls all over the living room! Every once in a while he rolls close to the tv stand and hits his head. Man, does he get mad!

Azzie started baton lessons. She is a twirling fool! I didn't know that she would get it so fast but after the first day she picked it right up. If I'm not watching her closely with the baton, she will twirl it all over the house. My poor windows and walls, not to mention her brothers. We're all doomed!

Evan has a girlfriend. I have to make myself breathe every time I hear him talk about her. I took the two of them to the skating rink on Friday night and thought I'd cry when I saw them walk away from me. He is growing into a little man so quickly. I savor every little boy moment I have with him. It's not often that he crawls into my lap anymore so I know I have to make those minutes count. He'll be taller than me one day and too big for my lap.

It's been almost a year since D and I got married. Now I am speechless (wordless?) thinking about it. I just can't believe it. I think that our marriage is good. I am happy and he is happy. What more could we ask for? I am incredibly thankful for him and the husband that he is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment